Monitoring Wells & Soil Boring Permitting Process

A construction permit is required for monitoring wells, soil borings, recovery wells, sparge wells, observation wells, geoprobe work or other wells used in a remediation effort process at a site within Shelby County. For any repair, modification or abandonment of any type structure at a site in Shelby County an abandonment permit is required for the work.

Permit Documents